How does it work?
- Dealing with the card schemes be they the multi-national schemes such as Visa or Mastercard or domestic schemes such as LINK or Nets can be complex. As they are permanently modifying existing regulations and rules.
- Dealing within a regulated environment is also like walking a tight rope.
- We are also seeing fraud move from the physical attack to a online attack on the systems.
- Retail-FCL takes responsibility for all aspects of regulations and schemes ensuring your ATM network remains physically compliant and protected from fraud.
- Retail-BCG looks after the following compliance:
- Regulatory compliance for existing and future services.
- Card scheme compliance.
- Retail-FCL recommends changes to services to maximise scheme income whilst also ensuring compliance.
- Retail-FCL recommends security layers to protect from all potential attacks including:
- Black box
- Gas attacks
- One stop shop for security and compliance
- Retail-FCL takes responsibility for compliance
- Retail-FCL guides you through the security minefield
- Retail-FCL enables you to protect your income and liabilities